Walkers' Groups pop-up at launch of Walk and Ride Festival
Tuesday, 5 September 2017
To help launch the Walk and Ride Festival, local walking groups will be at Hebden Bridge Visitor Centre all day on Saturday 9th September.
- Come and browse nearly 60 walking publications with some great bargains (and some free publications)
- See a great display that celebrate walking in our area
- Pop in and see what we have been doing to get more walkers to visit us
- Have a look at our new Pop up walks and ideas about easy walking
- Come and see a new easy way to report a problem with a footpath
- Look at the plans for path improvements in Hardcastle Crags
- Find out how the new version of the Todmorden centenary Way is coming on
If you can't make this Saturday, there is another event the following Saturday at Todmorden Information Centre.