Hebden Bridge Arts Festival seeks new board members
Tuesday, 18 September 2012
Hebden Bridge Arts Festival is looking for dynamic and experienced Calder Valley professionals to join its board. Now approaching its 20th year, the Arts Festival is looking to build on its excellent reputation with plans for a restructure and re-launch in 2013.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with the following expertise:
- Knowledge and experience of the festival circuit and the wider cultural industries.
- Sustainable business planning within the creative sector.
- Fundraising experience and understanding of public and private sector funding.
- Press and publicity – campaign building and profile raising within the festival sector.
- If you are interested in finding out more information about Hebden Bridge Arts Festival and the role of its trustees please visit www.hbaf.co.uk.
If you would like to be considered as a Trustee for Hebden Bridge Arts Festival please send a brief resume and an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 October.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed early October and appointed by end October. Please note this is an unpaid position and does not constitute employment.
- HebWeb News: Arts Festival is over (12 July)
- HebWeb News: Carnival weekend in Hebden (3 July)
- HebWeb News: Arts Festival and Handmade Parade hit the sunny streets of Hebden (27 June)
- HebWeb News: The girls are back in town! (20 June)
- HebWeb News: Festival Box Office opens Saturday 16th June
- HebWeb News: Dance weekend to kick off Arts festival
- HebWeb News: Festival Programme launched: Matisse and Stewart Lee headline
- HebWeb News: Hebden Bridge Fringe Programme launched
- HebWeb News: Countdown to Arts Festival